The following symbols are uesd in the pannonia-ring calendar of events:
|Search for organizer
|Save the current view in CSV-format
|Download/Save the current view in an adapted CSV-format optimized for the import into MS Outlook.
Import instructions for MS Outlook:
- Save the file to your computer (use the right mouse button on the symbol and select 'Save target as...' from the context menu).
- Outlook: In the file menu select Import and then 'Import from external files or programs'.
- Then select 'Comma separated variables (Windows)' and click on the button 'Next'.
- Choose the file to be imported (the one you saved in the first step) and click on the button 'Next'.
- Now click on the 'Finish' button.
- Congratulations! The import into MS Outlook ist therewith completed.
|Full year view
|indicates a bike event
|indicates a car event
|indicates other events than bike and car
|Click there to view the PanPhotos of that day!
|Click there to show a popup containing detailed information
|Click there to open the homepage of the organizer of the event
|Click there to send an email to the organizer of the event
You will see the following colors used in the calendar:
|Number of week
|a day without any event
|a day with an event
|a day outside of the current month (in month view)